Scenario: I have a collection of objects and wanted to read each object.
Let us assume UTL, Automation, and Technology as objects. To automate ‘for-each’ condition on these objects, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Component ToolBox panel, extract the following component to the Designer Surface.
• Click Icon Loops.
• From Loops category drop-down menu, drag ForEach component.
• Click Icon Connectors.
• From Connectors component drop-down menu, drag Script component.
• Click icon General.
• From General category drop-down menu, drag MessageBox component.
2. Double-Click on Script component.
3. Write Vb.Net Script relating our scenario on Template Editor.
4. Connect the Control In/Out ports between the components right from Start to End components.
5. Press F5 key to run the activity.