Execution errors

  • 275 Views
  • Last Post 12 June 2018
  • Topic Is Solved
Frank Bo posted this 27 March 2018

Hi,

I have installed intellibot studio. I can start the studio and also create projects. When I try to run a project, the following error message appears.

For example, with "SET TEXT":

"An error occured during execution.

The type initializer for 'Emgu.CV. CvInvoke' threw an exception. 

Unable to load DLL 'cvextern':  The specified module could not be found.  (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". 

What may be the problem?

(Server 2012 R2 / .NET 4.5.2 installed)

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
admin posted this 29 March 2018

Dear Frank,

Thanks for your interest in Intellibot!

 

Bot runtime is compatible with windows 7, 8 and 10 versions only. It is not fully compatible with all server operating systems.

 

Best Regards,

Ravi

paul.robinett@theroboticworkforce.com posted this 16 April 2018

Hi Ravi/Frank,

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter require the Essential experience role and Essentials Media Pack installing. 

From my tests it should then work. 

Regards,

Paul

Ravi posted this 21 April 2018

Thanks Paul for your response.

Regards,

Ravi.

 

mittasrinivasreddy551@gmail.com posted this 03 June 2018

Dear Admin,

I have installed INTELLIBOT Studio on Win 7, I started with the task a PDF file and dropping into a folder. 

I am getting an error

"An error occurred during execution.

The type initializer for 'Emgu.CV. CvInvoke' threw an exception. 

Unable to load DLL 'cvextern':  The specified module could not be found.  (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". 

prasad.tanikonda123@gmail.com posted this 04 June 2018

Hi,

I have installed INTELLIBOT studio in win7. I can start the studio and also create projects. When I try to run a project, the following error message appears

WITH  "SET TEXT":

An error occured during execution.

The type initializer for 'Emgu.CV. CvInvoke' threw an exception. 

Unable to load DLL 'cvextern':  The specified module could not be found.  (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". 

component failed to execute.

ShivaKumar posted this 08 June 2018

Hi Prasad,

Apologies for delayed response also thanks for your interest in INTELLIBOT!

If you are using windows 7 operating system, please ensure your workstation is patched with the following updates.

1.       Windows 7 update KB 2533623

2.       Window 7 N update KB 968211

3.       Windows 7 SP1 Update for Universal C Runtime

4.       Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Once installed, please reboot the workstation and try using INTELLIBOT Studio.

Please do revert if issue persists.

Thanks,

Shiva Kumar,

Support Engineer.

prasad.tanikonda123@gmail.com posted this 12 June 2018

Thanks Shiva for your valuable information

 

Rgards,

Prasad.

Close