I can't seem to log in with my account to the community edition orchestrator. Well, I have been able to login once but then had to refresh the page which logged me back out and I can't get in again. I just keep seeing the login page after I press login but the page clearly loads and my URL changes. What can I do to fix this?
- 148 Views
- Last Post 08 June 2020
- Topic Is Solved
Can you please try clearing the cache and login? Even if it didn't work out please try login in incognito mode.
Please verify and let us know. If the above options doesn't work, we can connect and have a look at the issue.
Thanks & Regards,
Emptying the cache seems to work, thanks!
Edit: I still seems very buggy atm. I can't navigate, everything loads extremely slow from time to time
You should monitor your system resources when you feel it is working very slow. Sometimes other applications may have a negative impact.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 Robot Host keeps Running in the Background
- 2 Clipboard is taking previous captured entry
- 3 Message popup is appearing on local machine instead of RDP.
- 4 How to Read data from excel ,map it to variables and perform looping operation
- 5 Is there any recorder in Intellibot as to record actions and automate it