11 September 2018
Various functions within Intellibot Orchestrator such as utlizing assests, credentials, updating or fetching queue items, etc. can be accomplished using Orchestrator Connector available via the Intellibot Studio. To use this connector, follow the below steps
1) Click on Setting and then select Plugin Manager
2) Scroll down and select Orchestrator and then click on the Install button. Once installation is complete click on OK.
3) Once the installation is complete, you will need to add it to the project you are working on. To do so, right click on the Plugins icon in Solution Explorer (top right window) and click on Add Plugin.
4) Select Orchestrator and Click on OK.
5) Now open the Connectors tab in component toolbar (top left window), and then drag and drop the Orchestrator into the Global Objects folder in the Solution Explorer (as shown below).
6) Now double click on the Orchestrator Connector inside the Global Objects Folder, and you will see the list of all the methods available in the Ojects Explorer window (bottom left).
You can drag and drop these methods on to the design surface and work with them like any other connector.
Do let us know if this helps, else let us know exactly what you are trying to achieve and we can help with the requirement.
We are almost done with Intellibot Orchestrator documentation, it should be available on our website shortly.