Let’s look at the following example :
Using SetText Component in Actions, I want to write "Welcome to Intellibot" text into notepad application.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. On the Component ToolBox panel, Click Icon Actions.
2. From the Actions category drop-down menu, drag SetText component onto the Designer Surface.
3. Click Camera Icon which is in SetText Component.
4. Open the Notepad application on which you want to write the sample text.
5. Press 'ctrl+shift' key and select the area of the text.
6. Adjust the green colored plus cursor on the text you want to display.
7. Double-click Text Input property and enter the text.
8. Connect the Control In/Out ports between the components right from Start to End components.
9. Press F5 key to run the activity.
The output would be: