Let’s look at the following example :
Using Click Component in Actions, I want to Click the values in Calculator application.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. On the Component ToolBox panel, Click Icon Actions.
2. From the Actions category drop-down menu, drag Click component onto the Designer Surface.
3. Open the Calculator application on which you want to Perform Click operation.
4. Click Camera Icon which is in Click Component.
5. Press 'ctrl+shift' key and select area on which you want to perform Click operation.
6. Adjust the green colored plus cursor on the text you want to click.
7. Repeat step-2,4,5,6 for three more Click components.
8. Connect the Control In/Out ports between the components right from Start to End components.
9. Press F5 key to run the activity.
The output would be: