Scenario: I want to copy some content into a clipboard.
We can automate this process using Clipboard Component.
The Steps to follow are:
1. Go to the Component Tool Box panel, extract the following components onto the Designer Surface.
- Click Icon Utilities.
- From Utilities category drop-down menu, click Clipboard and then drag SetText and GetText components.
- Click Icon General.
- From General drop-down menu, drag Variable and MessageBox component.
2. Double-click Variable property field and enter the text.
3. Connect the Control In/Out ports between the components right from Start to End components as shown in below fig.
4. Connect the Data In/Out ports between the following components.
- Variable and SetText> Clipboard.
- GetText>Clipboard and MessageBox.
5. Press F5 key to run the activity.
The output would be: